1. Re-create the famous cover of the Beatles album by crossing the Abbey Road zebra crossing (selfie stick needed). abbeyroad.com/crossing
2. Climb a mountain (well a hill) at Primrose Hill and pretend it’s quite an adventure.
3. Shop where God shops among dazzling neon art at Walthamstow. godsownjunkyard.co.uk
4. Pretend you are in Japan and celebrate the Japan Festival at Kyoto Garden, Holland Park. rbkc.gov.uk
5. Feed the royal pelicans at 2.30pm at St. James’s Park. royalparks.org.uk/parks/st-jamess-park